Thursday, September 2, 2010

SFO-CHCH... via YVR?

The passport has been obtained. I have to say, all the people at the Canadian Consulate in SFO and the passport office in Vancouver did a great job at getting me my urgent passport replacement. I am now at YVR waiting for my return flight to SFO so we can take off for CHCH tomorrow. Four days later than expected, but all in all, we will have made relatively good time. It was fun hanging out in Vancouver yesterday and I managed to pick up a pair of my favourite sunglasses at MEC, the original of which I broke some time ago in Brisbane. Two pairs later and I still wasn't satisfied, but the second I put on the pair from MEC, tadaaa! I also had a chance to re-appreciate what a great city Vancouver is. Definitely on the list of cities I would live in.

Well, we look forward to updating the blog once we arrive in CHCH!

No comments: