Sunday, May 18, 2008

Deleted....

For some reason, I had a duplicate post. I'm not smart enough to figure out how to remove a post, so instead you get to read this. Hope you are enjoying it. Are you enjoying it? Good. Well... guess I better go check on the grill. Thanks for reading. It makes me happy to know that you are enjoying reading this post. My guess is that by now you're asking yourself, "Why I am I still reading this?" That's good, because I'm starting to ask myself "Why am I still writing this?" Marlene just came in and asked, "How's your blog?" That's a good question. How IS my blog? If the fact that you are still reading is any measure of how my blog is, than I guess I'd say it's pretty good. Guess that depends on what kind of person you are though. If you are a good person, then it probably means that my blog is good. If you are a bad person, then it means it creeps me out that you find my blog entertaining. Bad people are bad. Ok.... I'm done. (hopefully you are too, cause you should've been done a long time ago).

No comments: